grad issue.png

Congrats to our Seniors!

No matter where life takes you, The Daily Campus will always be a family. So keep taking photos, keep writing and keep being the amazing people you all are. We can’t wait to see what amazing places life takes you to next.

CLICK BELOW TO READ THEIR SENIOR COLUMNS

Our Grad Issue

This year’s Metanoia theme was “Youth for Change,” which perfectly represents how UConn students made their voices heard this year. (Hanaisha Lewis/The Daily Campus)

Seniors: Make your voices heard!

By the editorial board

At UConn, and around the country, politics are polarizing, an environmental apocalypse is on the horizon and it’s becoming increasingly easy for students to become disillusioned and disengaged. But despite the forces working against engaged young people, UConn students made their voices heard this year.

It is fitting that this year’s university-sponsored Metanoia was “Youth for Change.” Students understand that decisions made now will affect them for years to come. We are not allowing ourselves to be shut out of decision making processes any longer. This year, student groups across UConn have spoken up and inspired real change across the campus and beyond.

class of 2019.png