Long River Review seeking student writers and artists

The Long River Review annual literary and arts magazine is searching for content for their Spring 2016 issue. (Photo courtesy of Long River Review Facebook page)

UConn’s annual literary and arts magazine Long River Review is seeking content for their Spring 2016 issue.

Long River Review is a student-run and student-edited publication with support from the Creative Writing Department at the UConn campus.

According to a press release, it is meant to celebrate the work of student writers and can also serve as a starting point for anyone interested in building up a portfolio of published work.

Undergraduate and graduate students at UConn of any background are welcome to submit their prose, poetry and art to the magazine.

All poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, translations, hybrid pieces and or otherwise uncategorized creative works can be emailed to submissions@longriverreview.com.

Students interested should submit to the Long River Review by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 11 for the chance to see their work published. For more information visit www.longriverreview.com/submit.

Angie DeRosa is a staff writer for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at angelina.derosa@uconn.edu. She tweets @theangiederosa.