When celebrities and politicians mix...

FILE - In a Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016 file photo provided by NBC, Alec Baldwin, left, as Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, and Kate McKinnon, as Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, perform on the 42nd season of "Saturday Night Live," in New York. (Will Heath/NBC via AP)

With less than three weeks until the presidential election, most voters have made up their minds as to which candidate they support. While some are quietly submitting their ballots, a few celeberities have publicly pledged support, and in some cases, abhorrence for a candidate. Here are just a few of the celebs who voiced their support or criticism.

Death Cab for Cutie: The band, consisting of Ben Gibbard, Nick Harmer, Dave Depper, Zac Rae and Jason McGerr, released a music video last week titled, “Million Dollar Loan.” The video features a person with the stature and physique of Trump, and the lyrics “He’s proud to say he built his fortune the old-fashioned way. Because to succeed there’s only one thing you really need… Nobody makes it on their own without a million loan.” The video ends with workers surrounding the pseudo-Trump with a brick wall- to keep undesirables out, or maybe just to trap him in.

Tila Tequila: The model endorsed Trump several times on YouTube and Twitter. Critics have called her slew of endorsement tweets in July racist, according to Business Insider.

Orange is the New Black: The cast of the hit Netflix show have long-since been advocates of social rights such as gay marriage, transgender equality and feminism, but the political season has given them a new thing to protest: Donald Trump. Cast member Lea DeLaria tweeted a photo of the cast wearing “Vaginas Against Trump” t-shirts.

Mike Tyson: The heavyweight-boxer voiced support for Trump in an appearance on HuffPost Live, according to Business Insider. Despite Tyson identifying as a Muslim, his support has not wavered as of earlier this year.

Saturday Night Live: Although not a direct act of support or protest, the cast of SNL has had a field day with their sketches of the presidential candidates. Alec Baldwin and Jimmy Fallon have portrayed Trump, while Kate McKinnon played Hillary Clinton. Tina Fey and Fallon also played undecided voters after the second presidential debate.

Kirstie Alley: In April, Alley tweeted her formal endorsement of Trump: “HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of @realDonaldTrump & i’m a woman! (last I checked)” (sic). Alley is an actress and Jenny Craig spokeswoman.

Claire Galvin is a staff writer for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at claire.galvin@uconn.edu.