This week I chose to make a fall-themed margarita, mostly because I missed drink recipes that include tequila. The cider and pomegranate margarita is quick and easy to make and was definitely a favorite of mine.
- One-half ounce of simple syrup
- One-half ounce of lime juice
- Two ounces of tequila (or more, it’s really up to you)
- Two ounces of pomegranate juice
- Four ounces of apple cider
Combine all ingredients except for the salt into a cocktail shaker, then shake and strain. Dip your glass in water, and then in salt. This recipe serves one, so if you want to double or triple the recipe to share with friends, you know what to do. For our underage readers, leave the tequila out for a refreshing pomegranate juice cider.
Megan Krementowski is associate life editor for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at email@example.com.