Let’s get it on: Your Valentine’s Day sex playlist

Roses are seen in The Flower Pot flower store in Storrs Center in Storrs, Connecticut on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016. (Amar Batra/The Daily Campus)

Putting on music during sex is a risky move. The wrong songs will throw the mood off. But the right songs? The right songs turn good sex into great sex.

Some Kind of Drug by G-Eazy ft. Marc E. Bassy

Find someone who’s as into you as G-Eazy is into the girl he’s rapping about. He’s basically addicted, hence the references to drugs. “We can put out the ‘please do not disturb’/I got the drink I got the herb” Count me in, G-Eazy.

Wicked Games by The Weeknd

Just about any song by the Weeknd could go on this playlist. On this track in particular, the R&B singer’s smooth-like-honey voice and the slow, intense drums-bass-guitar combo creates the perfect sensual vibe.

My Love by Justin Timberlake

Throwback sex! JT’s been wooing the ladies since 2000. Listening to this song, it’s not hard to imagine why.

Smoke Break by Chance the Rapper ft. Future

Chance just wants to smoke and chill, then treat you right.

Recognize by PARTYNEXTDOOR ft. Drake

It’s a classic situation: she’s got other guys, he’s got side-chicks. But they can’t stay away from each other.

Partition by Beyoncé

Beyoncé’s tale about sweaty, makeup-running, clothes-ripping sex in the back of a limo is something we should all aspire to do.

Waves (Remix) by Miguel & Travis Scott

Miguel’s raspy voice creates sexual tension so thick you can cut it with a knife.

The Fix by Nelly ft. Jeremih

This song is filthy. Nelly doesn’t hold back. Plus the song samples baby-making-classic Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing.”

Hallucinations by dvsn

The ambient music and falsetto make this track perfect for those of you looking for that slow, intimate sex after a romantic night out.

Pillowtalk by Zayn

Zayn’s first single since leaving One Direction was his chance to be a bad boy. If you’re intent on waking up the neighbors (and let’s be real, those thin dorm and apartment walls don’t help), turn this one up.

Schae Beaudoin is a staff writer for The Daily Campus. She can be reached by email at schae.beaudoin@uconn.edu.