Bunched finals can be rescheduled until Friday

Wilbur Cross is the administrative hub of campus and contains many student services including the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar and the office of financial aide office. Students who want to reschedule their “bunched” finals can head to the iCenter at Wilbur Cross. (Amar Batra/The Daily Campus)

Students at the University of Connecticut’ in Storrs who want to reschedule their “bunched” finals (those meeting one of four criteria) must request permission for rescheduling before Friday, April 21.

Students qualify for rescheduling if they have two finals scheduled at the same time, three finals on one day, three finals in consecutive time blocks over two days or four finals in two consecutive days, according to the Dean of Students Office website.

Each student’s final exam schedule is available on their own Student Admin account, under the “other academic” drop-down menu in the Student Center.

To request permission to reschedule bunched finals, students can go to the iCenter in Wilbur Cross. Students with extenuating circumstances should instead reach out to the Dean of Students Office. Extenuating circumstances could include religious observances, funeral attendance or court dates, according to the Dean of Students Office webpage.

Christopher McDermott is the news editor for The Daily Campus. He can be reached via email at christopher.mcdermott@uconn.edu.