Letter to the Editor: A-1 Auto Transport scholarship opportunity

Dear Editor,

It has long been a goal for many high school students to be able to attend a good college like the University of Connecticut and for those who attend college and graduate with their degree, many doors will open to help secure their future. Not only does college help secure a good job and move forward onto a career path with stronger financial security, but it also helps a person become more independent in their personal lives once they are on their own. College is, simply put, the best way to ensure overall success in a person’s adult life.

A-1 Auto Transport, Inc is trying to help build a stronger tomorrow by helping students with a chance to win a $1,000 college scholarship. For most students, a scholarship would be a great benefit and could possibly be the factor that determines whether a semester can be finished on time to be on schedule for graduation.

The scholarship is open to all students who are currently attending college at an accredited institute either full time or part time. The student must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for eligibility. There is no age limit for the scholarship.

This scholarship offers a fun, yet creative way to enter to win. Eligible students need to apply by writing an article relating to the auto transport industry. This could be on a wide variety of topics including moving a car to college, transporting a car to a vacation getaway, shipping a car home when college is out for the summer or any other topic of auto transport one could write about. There are thousands of topics a student could write about to enter their scholarship application.

Once the article is written, students can email it, along with their full name, contact information and school they will attend to: scholarships@a1autotransport.com. The deadline to enter is March 10, 2018.

All articles will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee and a winner will be announced on the website, a1autotransport.com at the end of March 2018. The winner will be contacted by email as well.

We wanted to pass the information along to all University of Connecticut students and faculty as this is a great opportunity for all students to chance winning a scholarship for college.

Jason Mueller - Marketing Department
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc.
9032 Soquel Drive #200
Aptos, CA 95003
800-452-2880