Here’s what’s coming and leaving Netflix in March

"Forgetting Sarah Marshall" with Jason Segal was released to Netflix along with other movies like “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" and "Ghostbusters". (Netflix/screenshot)

March is here, which means the semester is halfway over, Spring Break is right around the corner and the weather is finally starting to warm up. It also means there’s a whole new list of movies and TV shows being added to Netflix, so if you don’t have any plans over break, it’s a perfect opportunity to cuddle up with your laptop and binge watch all the new titles! There are over 50 new shows and movies being added, including “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” “Cruel Intentions,” “300” and season two of “Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” a Netflix Original. Keep reading for a breakdown of the new arrivals!

As with every month, Netflix is releasing a lot of original content. Many fan-favorite shows are returning with new seasons, such as season two of “Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” (every episode of which was directed by a woman) starring Krysten Ritter on March 8, season two of Netflix’s adaptation of the popular children’s novel “A Series of Unfortunate Events,” which airs March 30 and stars Neil Patrick Harris, the third and final season of “Love” on March 8 and season two of Drew Barrymore’s zombie comedy “Santa Clarita Diet” on March 23. David Letterman’s “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction” is returning, this time with activist Malala Yousafzai.

There are also a few original movies being released such as “Ladies First,” which tells the story of an 18-year-old girl in India who becomes the number one female archer in the country, “On My Block,” a coming of age comedy about four teenagers living in inner-city Los Angeles, documentary “Conor McGregor: Notorious,” which follows McGregor’s professional fighting career and “The Outsider,” a post-war drama starring Jared Leto.

Many drama films are coming to Netflix, such as tear jerker “Revolutionary Road,” which stars iconic duo Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, Academy Award nominated “Up in the Air,” starring George Clooney, classic “Little Women,” which follows the love lives of four sisters in post Civil War America, all three “Cruel Intentions” movies and crime-drama “Casino” directed by Martin Scorsese.

Several comedies are being released as well, such as classics “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” starring Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell and Jason Segel, “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry,” starring Adam Sandler and Kevin James, two best friends who get fake married for financial reasons, and “50 First Dates,” which also stars Adam Sandler. The original “Ghostbusters” and “Ghostbusters 2” are also returning to Netflix.

Other arrivals include epic Spartan war film “300” which stars Gerard Butler and “Game of Thrones” Lena Headey, teen sci-fi film “I am Number Four” and “The Bucket List,” which stars Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.

With any list of new arrivals also comes list of titles leaving Netflix. This month we have to say goodbye to films such as the complete “Jaws” franchise, Will Smith’s “Hitch,” Nicholas Sparks’ book-turned-movie “Safe Haven,” Disney’s “Zootopia” and “The Finest Hours.” The complete animated series “Archer” is also leaving. Binge watch while you can!

For the complete list of what’s coming and going check out huffingtonpost.com!

Melissa Scrivani is a staff writer for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at melissa.scrivani@uconn.edu.