Annual Career Night for the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources 

0
3

The University of Connecticut’s College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources (CAHNR) is hosting its annual career night today March 9.  

Career night will be held from 5-7 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom, and students can register on site, the night of the event.  

Students navigate UConn's spring career fair, put on by the Center for Career Development in Gampel Pavilion on Wednesday. Dozens of employers sent representatives to speak with students about full-time opportunities, internships, and more.  File photo/The Daily Campus

Students navigate UConn’s spring career fair, put on by the Center for Career Development in Gampel Pavilion on Wednesday. Dozens of employers sent representatives to speak with students about full-time opportunities, internships, and more. File photo/The Daily Campus

“This is a very good opportunity to network with employers and even speak to the UConn alumni,” Erika Glebocki, director of alumni relations, said. “Since there is such a wide variety of employers attending, it will allow students to see a large scope of opportunities available for them post-graduation.” 

Students currently enrolled or interested in agriculture, health or the environment are encouraged to attend, and are suggested to bring a resume for job and internship opportunities, said Glebocki.  

“They can connect with alumni who can talk about their career path and how they utilized their UConn degree to get them to where they are,” Glebocki said. “This event showcases the diversity in what a degree from UConn, specifically from CAHNR can provide for students and really gives an interactive opportunity to connect with potential employers, mentors and discover jobs that excite them.” 

Naiela Suleiman is a staff writer for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at naiela.suleiman@uconn.edu.