On- and off-campus jobs available to UConn students 

Looking for a job on or off campus? There are currently 54 open positions within Storrs student labor alone, ranging from Dining Service Trainees to Advance Level Positions in the schools of Nursing and Engineering.  Photo by Nappy from Pexels.com

Looking for a job on or off campus? There are currently 54 open positions within Storrs student labor alone, ranging from Dining Service Trainees to Advance Level Positions in the schools of Nursing and Engineering. Photo by Nappy from Pexels.com

Looking for a job on or off campus?  

University of Connecticut students can find campus jobs at JobX, an online database that includes opportunities for off-campus work-study community service, regional student labor, regional work-study, Storrs student labor and Storrs work-study.  

There are currently 54 open positions within Storrs student labor alone, ranging from Dining Service Trainees to Advance Level Positions in the schools of Nursing and Engineering.  

For automatic notifications regarding job openings in an applicant’s area of interest, a useful tool would be to sign up for JobMail, an automatic email of new job postings.  

Off campus, Wings Over is hiring a delivery driverPrice Chopper is hiring staff throughout their store and Indeed.com, SnagaJob, Glassdoor and SimplyHired all have postings about local jobs available for students.  

If you would like specifically to work with animals, PetSitter lists multiple postings for dogwalkers, petsitters and caretakers.  

Grace Burns is campus correspondent for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at grace.burns@uconn.edu.