LETTERS TO THE EDITOR & OP-EDS
HOW TO SUBMIT
To have a letter printed in The Daily Campus, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- Limit your letter to 400 words.
- Letters must be submitted by 4 p.m. the day prior to when you would like it to run. The Daily Campus cannot guarantee publication if it is submitted past the deadline.
- Letters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your full name as well as your year and major, year of graduation or position on campus. If you are not affiliated with the University of Connecticut, please include your town of residence.
- Include a phone number and email address where you can be reached. This is for verification purposes only and will not be printed.