34 F
Tuesday, November 24, 2020

OPINION PIECES

HOW TO SUBMIT

To have a letter printed in The Daily Campus, please follow the guidelines listed below:

• XXX

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

HOW TO SUBMIT

• Limit your letter to 400 words.
  • Letters must be submitted by 4 p.m. the day prior to when you would like it to run. The Daily Campus cannot guarantee publication if it is submitted past the deadline.
  • Letters must be emailed to eic@dailycampus.com.
  • Include your full name as well as your year and major, year of graduation or position on campus. If you are not affiliated with the University of Connecticut, please include your town of residence.
  • Include a phone number and email address where you can be reached. This is for verification purposes only and will not be printed.

OP-EDS

HOW TO SUBMIT

To have an op-ed printed in The Daily Campus, please follow the guidelines listed below:

• Limit your letter to 400 words.

CULTURE SHOCK

HOW TO SUBMIT

If you have been a witness to or victim of derogatory comments or incidents, we strongly encourage you to report it to through UConn’s bias incident protocol or to the UConn Police Department.

• Entries can take many forms, such as written columns, artwork or poetry. If you do write something, try to keep it between 400-500 words. Please submit pieces here and email any artwork to opinion@dailycampus.com. Feel free to reach out to opinion@dailycampus.com with any questions.
  • This column is not a call-out space — it is an anonymous forum for UConn students to share their experiences on campus. Any identifying information — such as names or apartment numbers — will be edited out.
  • We will do our best to publish all articles that are submitted within a week, but we do retain the right to send articles back for edits if they do not meet our editorial standards of professionalism and respect.
  • We only ask for your name and email address to confirm that you are a UConn student. Your personal information will not be shared in any way, shape or form.
  •