HomeUncategorizedClassifieds: Week of Oct. 3-10

Classifieds: Week of Oct. 3-10

Help Wanted

Looking for entrepreneurial sports nuts. There will be a new interactive sports game app from the guy who made Madden Football a dominant game released in late October. It uses the freemium app model. It’s a free download that includes some tokens to start. If a player likes the game, they will need more tokens. Typically acquired by sharing the app with friends or watching a 15 second commercial. It’s starting with the NFL, then expanding to European soccer, MLB, NBA, and the NHL. I’m looking for students who can find 100 players in the first month. The start up cost is $0 and you make commission on the tokens. You need to be registered by Oct 10. Please email me at sgoethner@me.com for more information

Looking for an artistic, trendsetter to join our staff at Savvy Consignment. Job duties include: creating cool outfits & window displays, engaging & personal shopping for our devoted customers, listening to music, hanging & folding, & taking pictures. Must be available weekends and weeknights nights. Do not apply if you leave for School breaks. Wanting long term local hire. Email Savvyon6@gmail.com with brief paragraph why you feel you are the right candidate.

Miscellaneous

PAPERBACK TRADER – Comics (Old & New), Paperbacks, 522 Storrs Rd, Mansfield Center (lower level Mansfield Center Post Office), Open Tuesday thru Saturday 11:00 – 5:00; 860-456-0252