Knowing I will be cozy in bed today with lots of blankets and pillows and probably my best friend, I’m going to need a drink to keep me refreshed and awake for a Netflix binge-a-thon. Nothing is more refreshing than lemonade and citrus, and nothing is better at keeping you fresh and smelling great as mint. So I mixed together some of my favorite flavors for the drink of the week and made a minty-mojito lemonade that tastes even better with some ice in the blender, granted we still have power during the snow storm.
-Svedka Cucumber Lime Vodka
– Simply Lemonade (or not, it’s just my fav)
1. Put a few mint leaves in the bottom of your glass with a splash of the vodka.
2. Muddle/crush them with the handle of a mallet or a wooden spoon (improvise for a mortar & pestle).
3. Fill the rest of the glass with ice.
4. Pour 1 oz. of the Cucumber Lime vodka over your ice & mint.
5. Fill to the top with lemonade and stir.
Francesca Colturi is associate life editor for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.