A guide to taking winter and intersession classes at UConn

0
7

UConn’s winter session registration opened on Oct. 21. Students interested should register as soon as possible to avoid late fees.  Photo by    Alora Griffiths    on    Unsplash

UConn’s winter session registration opened on Oct. 21. Students interested should register as soon as possible to avoid late fees. Photo by Alora Griffiths on Unsplash

Registration to take winter classes at the University of Connecticut opens on Monday, Oct. 21. UConn’s winter session will run from Dec. 26 , 2019, to Jan. 17, 2020. The only holiday observed in that time frame will be Wednesday, Jan. 1.  

Students are urged to register as soon as possible for winter classes as space is limited. The final payment deadline is Dec. 12. Students who register after the payment due date have 10 days from their registration date to submit their payment before the $150 late fee applies, according to the UConn Winter Session website

A full course list can be found on the UConn Winter Session website, including both introductory and advanced courses.   

Courses are three credits, and are offered online, or at any of the UConn campuses, according to the Winter Session website.  

Grace Burns is campus correspondent for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at grace.burns@uconn.edu.