After spring break and the first week back at UConn bars, I’m sure you’re all tired of tequila and dirty shirleys. So I decided these slushies would hit the spot for a stay-home party. Invite your friends over, especially the one with the blender, and throw on some music videos in your living room. Chill out in casual clothes, embrace the remainder of the semester and enjoy a classy, boozy slushie. Plus this recipe is customizable, you can buy cheap wine and it won’t matter, and you can add more or less schnapps based on how exciting your party is.
- Two cups cold fruity, white wine
- Half-bag of frozen peaches
- Half ounce of peach schnapps
- In a blender combine the wine, schnapps and peaches, puree until smooth
- Add a cup of ice per drink to make it less strong and more icy.
- If the mixture is too warm and liquified, put in the freezer and stir occasionally for 20 minutes.
Francesca Colturi is associate life editor for The Daily Campus. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.