Thirsty Thursday: Grammy Awards Drinking Game

0
0
exc-5c5ba2324785d3fecc1a8dd4

The Grammy Awards are this Sunday. This show is the Super Bowl of music and will no doubt be more exciting than last weekend’s game. All of the music industry’s greats come out dressed in their finest and party their way through a jam-packed night of performances and awards. While the focus of the night on artists to celebrate and recognize musical achievements of the past year, we believe viewers at home should get to join in on the fun. That’s why we’ve created this drinking game to get you through the awards ceremony. The rules are listed below:

The Rules:

Take a drink if a winner gets political

Take a shot if the Cardi B and Nicki Minaj feud is mentioned

Take a shot when Alicia Keys plays the piano (chug when you realize her stage name is “Keys” because she plays the piano)

Drink every time a winner takes too long in their acceptance speech and the warning music starts playing.

Take a sip every time the camera shows Post Malone looking unkempt

Take a drink for every Ariana Grande nomination

Take a sip for every musical performance

Take a shot every time there’s a musician you’ve never heard of on camera

Take a sip every time Cardi B says “Okurrr”

Take a drink for every category Drake loses

Sip if you see a celebrity roll their eyes in the audience

Chug if Kanye interrupts a speech (we miss you, 2009)

Finish your drink if “The Middle” wins Record of the Year over Drake, Childish Gambino or Post Malone.

If you want to spice things up with your friends during your viewing party, bet drinks at the beginning of the game for who will win Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year and Best New Artist (the biggest four awards of the night). Whoever voted on losing artists/songs will have to take the predetermined amount of drinks.

Enjoy the Grammys and please drink responsibly!

Daily Campus Life Section