Virtually Celebrating The Class Of 2021: UConn Senior’s plan for the upcoming year

0
126

UConn Senior is working on creating virtual events and opportunities for the Class of 2021, according to the @uconnsenior Instagram page. 

On August 25, UConn Senior posted on Instagram and Facebook saying that their in-person programming is going to be postponed with no proposed dates. They will be posting on their social media pages all new updates when they have.

“#UConn21, we’re gonna have some fun this year,” @uconnsenior posted. “Follow us [on Instagram] and on Facebook so you don’t miss out.”  

Seniors can typically get their Senior Button at any senior events and at the Alumni Center in-person. However, according to a response on the Instagram page, there will be a delay and there is no alternate place to pick up shirts or Senior Buttons.  

“The buttons are usually stocked at the Alumni Center, but our building is staying closed for the semester,” the @uconnsenior Instagram comment said. “We’ll try to figure out an alternate plan, stay tuned!”  

On the UConn Senior Facebook page, they hinted that they are working on plans for the Senior Scoop. According to The Daily Campus, seniors start to submit flavor entries at the start of fall semester.

“We are so excited to spend this year with you, #UConn21,” the Facebook post said. “Things may be a little different this fall, but we’ll try our best to make it special. Keep an eye out for upcoming fun…including the Class of 2021 Senior Scoop!”  

UConn Senior did not officially respond to The Daily Campus’s questioning before publication about the specific details of their plans.