A man in a beaked mask and cape stands outside the Mansfield Community Center on Election Day holding a sign that represents the number of lives lost to the Coronavirus pandemic. The Community Center was open from 5:30am until 8:00pm for residents of District 1 who are registered to vote in the town of Mansfield. Photo by Erin Knapp/The Daily Campus
University of Connecticut students and Mansfield residents cast their ballots in the presidential election at the Mansfield Community Center on Nov. 3, 2020. Photo by Alex Leo/The Daily Campus
The Northeagleville Fire Station serves as a polling location for many UConn students and Mansfield residents on Nov. 3, 2020. Signs, tape on the floor, and plastic barriers kept voters and poll workers socially distanced and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Photo by Maggie Chafouleas/The Daily Campus
UConn’s Provost Carl Lejuez and his wife, Sara Valinejad Lejuez address a small crowd of UConn students at an election night watch party on Nov. 3, 2020. The event was hosted by Undergraduate Student Government and was meant to create dialogue about the election. Photo by Maggie Chafouleas/The Daily Campus
UConn students cut and color hand turkeys to decorate for the Thanksgiving season. The Residence Hall Association is conducting a hand turkey drawing contest next week to get residents in the fall spirit. Photo by Julie Spillane/The Daily Campus