The UConn men’s baseball team scores 12 runs and concedes none against the Boston College Eagles on Tuesday, March 29. Senior Chris Winkel hit two home runs to help UConn win their 6th game in 8 played against the Eagles. Photo by Matt Pickett/The Daily Campus
The horses at Horsebarn Hill bask in the spring sunlight, March 30, 2021. Photo by Kevin Lindstrom/The Daily Campus
Two University of Connecticut students hang out in hammocks in a willow tree by Mirror Lake on March 22, 2021. After a long, cold winter in quarantine, warm temperatures and sunny skies brought many students outside over the weekend and on Monday. Photo by Maggie Chafouleas/The Daily Campus
The Learning Commuity Innovation Zone is located in Werth tower on the botton floor. The Makerspace is equipped with many different tools including 3D printers, lazer cutters, and hand and power tools. Students are encouraged to attend workshops in the space and to create different projects using the provided equipment. Photo by Erin Knapp/The Daily Campus
UConn field hockey wins against the Quinnipiac Bobcats with a final score of 8-0 on March 28, 2021. The team played with high performance in the pouring rain and won all 3 games against the Bobcats within the week. Photo by Eric Wang/The Daily Campus
A small black mailbox sits under a small wooden sign that reads “Be kind, Be open, Be empathetic.” The box, located near Swan Lake is filled with journals, both blank and filled, intended for people passing by to fill with drawings, poems, or words of encouragement. The journals are a reminder to practice empathy and openess to promote positive change. Photo by Erin Knapp/The Daily Campus